Wednesday, January 18, 2012

★ Introduction ☆

Hello All !  O(∩_∩)O  Welcome to my Blog ~~~

Something about Me:

Academy:
This is my fifth semester in Business Administration - Accounting (CO-OP) program at George Brown College.
I have finished my two semesters of co-op: first in the Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Toronto, second in the Michener Institute for Applied Health Sciences.

Life:
I have been in Canada for three years now. I really am enjoying my life here - all the fresh, new experiences and environment around me, as well as the new people I'm meeting every day.
I was amazed about Canada's beautiful nature when I first came here. At that time, I never go anywhere without a camera. That's when my passion for photography started.

I believe that photograph is the best way to express truth and keep a moment alive.  

Enough talking~~~ Now it's SHOW TIME!









No comments:

Post a Comment